Friday, April 27, 2012

Oh the laziness!

So I have not really put in any miles this week. What I mean by that is my last run was last Saturday which is my 6 mile hill training run. I have no one to blame but myself. I had opportunities to get my butt out the door, but I chose my bed instead. This kind of behavior is unexceptable. I need to put in the milage to get ready for my half marathon that is now 1 month away. I am not stressing it because I know what to do. And I will get it done. I have though been working on my core and doing my weight training. Well that is about it. I hope everyone is happy and health. Keep moving forward!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, at least it's only been a week. It's been almost three for me - work and life stress and laziness has not helped me at all this year.

    Glad to hear you have a plan for the half and I know you'll have a great race!

    ReplyDelete